WHAT WILL YOU GET?
This course will enable the pass outs to become familiar with Amazon as a Virtual Assistant.
In contrast to other short freelancing courses, this program is termed Virtual Assistant for Amazon. Trainees will be learning, the ways of being a Virtual Assistant for Amazon to take projects from customers and working from home as per customer’s requirements. The trainee will be able to deal with all the administration and customer support related to Amazon as well as be able to find a product and launch in the Amazon.com marketplace.
WHO CAN JOIN IT?
- All women and men who can speak English and want to do something for themselves, their family
- Those who want to start their own business at amazon.
- Those persons who want to work as entrepreneurship.
- Those who are wanted to work as Virtual Assistant for Amazon business at national and international level.
- Students, marketing professionals, Entrepreneur belongs to any education level, technical or non-technical from Intermediate or higher education level.
- Introduction to E-Commerce Markets
- Introduction to Amazon
- Amazon Product Research Tools
- Sourcing & Logistics
- Listing Creation
- Order Management and Customer Support
- Amazon Cases and Report Handling
- Advertising on Amazon
- Product Launch and Rank on Amazon
- Working as a VA on Upwork and other Platforms
- Business Ethics for Amazon Business
How to Apply?
If you belong to any Memon Jamat in the below, You have to download the Form and contact your Jamat with printed attached form to avail subsidy.
- Gondal Memon Association
- Kutiyana Memon Association
- Manavadar Sardargadh Memon Jamat
- Pakistan Memon Jamat
- Porbandar Suriawad Memon Jamat
- Saurastra Memon Jamat
- The Halari Memon General Jamat
- Una Mahal Memon Jamat
- Upleta Memon Association
- Vadal Memon Anjuman
- Vanthali Memon Association
- Veraval Patan Memon Anjuman
Other Jamat students or Non-Memon may deposit their fees in prescribed bank account and submit the Google Form with the attached Snapshot of deposit slip.
Bank Name: Bank islami Ltd
Account Title: All Pakistan Memon Federation
Branch: Khalid Bin Waleed Road Karachi
I am Ahmed Faraz Khan, a trainer, an Amazon professional, and an avid adventurer. I have done my bachelor’s in Business Administration and currently pursuing my Master’s degree. Moreover, I have been working as an Amazon business analyst and consultant for the past three and a half years, having experience of over 10+ launches and getting myself associated with several agencies over the years. As it will be my third batch at APMF, I aim to grow along with my clients & students by fulfilling their desired goals and having long-term business relationships.
Further, as far as this course is concerned, we have designed it as an introductory level to mid-advance for people who desire to pursue their career in E-commerce and more specifically in Amazon PL. It’s about providing opportunities to people interested in online marketplaces and can analyze the data thoroughly to extract the most out of it.
I will assist you guys in further enhancing your potential to kickstart your career in the e-commerce industry.